I love sweet chili sauce. I use it as a dip for lumpias/egg rolls, sometimes as the sauce base for stir-fry, a marinade, and my favorite and easy way of enjoying it is a sauce to coat with either chicken wings, fish nuggets, or pork chops.
Recipe: Sweet Chili Fried Pork Chops
- 4-5 pieces medium pork chops
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- oil for frying
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of sweet chili sauce
- Heat up oil in a big pot.
- Combine the flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, and chili powder in large ziploc bag or a container with a cover. Shake to mix everything together. Add the pork chops a few pieces at a time. Close the bag and shake to coat the pork chops evenly. Fry the meat until golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter in the microwave. Stir in the sweet chili sauce. Add the fried pork chops one pieces at a time to coat with the chili sauce.
Serve with rice and steamed green beans.