We enjoyed this Salmon & Potatoes Frittata for brunch last Saturday. Now it’s your turn to make it and enjoy with your family this weekend too. It’s very easy to make just like the other frittata recipes you can find in this blog. Do not worry about not having any leftover salmon fillets from the night before because the wild salmon in a can is perfectly fine.
Recipe: Salmon & Potatoes Frittata
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 can of wild salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup of cream (or milk)
- 2 sprigs of scallions, chopped
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- a little bit of oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Beat eggs with cream or milk. Season with a sprinkle of salt and black pepepr. Heat up oil in a nonstick pan. Add the potatoes to cook until soft. Stir a few times.
- Stir in scallions and seasoning to cook for a couple of minutes. Drain the salmon then break it into small pieces as you stir it in with the potatoes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on top. Stir and tilt the pan a few times to cover the potatoes evenly. Let that settle for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top then stick it into the oven to finish cooking for about 3-5 minutes or so.
Slice into triangles, a la pizza.
Have a slice or 2 and enjoy the weekend ahead.