This Ground Beef With Zucchini & Broccoli Stir-Fry dish is a simple and very easy stir-fry to whip up on busy days or around here, rainy days. After a terrible heat wave, we’ve been having much needed rain and sometimes accompanied by and angry roar of thunder. These are the times when I enjoy just putting stuff together with whatever I have in the fridge. This is also the time when I only have a few items on the fridge before I go grocery chopping again. On the day I made this, I had 1 zucchini left, 2 heads of broccoli florets, 1/2 of onion, and few cloves of garlic. I decided to use ground beef instead of the usual beef steak meat just for a change.
|Ground Beef With Zucchini & Broccoli Stir-Fry|
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 heads of broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- sprinkle of black pepper
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes(optional)
- In a saute pan, brown the ground beef. Drain most of the grease. Leave a little bit of cooking everything. Add the onions and garlic to cook for 2 minutes or so.
- Stir in the soy sauce, black pepper, water, and broccoli florets. Cover the pan and let that cook until the broccoli florets are tender. 5 minutes or so. Stir in the zucchini and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle red pepper flakes but this is optional.