The way I made this Corabella Stuffed Tortellini With Meat Sauce is pretty much how I make spaghetti. The only difference, obviously, is the kind of pasta. I used Corabella’s stuffed tortellini instead of Angel Hair pasta or the regular spaghetti noodles.
|Corabella Stuffed Tortellini With Meat Sauce|
- 2 packages of Corabella classic four cheese tortellini
- 2-3 pounds of ground beef
- 1 can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- sprinkle of dried basil
- sprinkle of dried oregano
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Water for boiling the apsta
- Boil water then add the tortellini boil for 15-20 minutes or until al dente. Drain the water out then rinse the cooked pasta with cold water for a bit.
- In a non-stick pan, brown ground beef. Scoop the grease out. Add the spaghetti sauce, water, sugar, dried basil, dried oregano, and salt and pepper. Stir everything together, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or so.
- Stir in the cooked tortellini.
I know you can’t see it in the picture but please feel feel free to sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.