|Baked Orange-Lemon Garlic Chicken || ||
Recipe type: Dinner, Chicken
- 3-4 pieces of leg quarters (or use 6 pieces of legs/thighs)
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
- orange zest
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, juice of the orange, juice of the lemon, and smashed garlic. Pour the marinade into a bowl with the chicken. Run a knife into the orange peel to get the zest. Add that into the chicken too.
- Mix the chicken and the marinade to coat. Cover the bowl then store in the fridge to marinate for 3-4 hours. Do it overnight if you want too. Flip or turn the chicken around in between marinating to coat the other side too.
- After marinating, preheat the oven to 350°. Place the chicken pieces in a foil-lined sheet pan(easy clean-up after cooking). Place the chicken into the pan then stick in the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Decorate your platter however you like. A green garnish sure makes it pretty, no?
- Serve with steamed veggies, and white rice.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2012/03/05/baked-orange-lemon-garlic-chicken/