|Baked Sweet Potato Fries || ||
Recipe type: sides, side dishes
- 3 large sweet potatoes, washed thoroughly
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- dried basil
- dried parsley
- dried oregano
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 365°.
- Cut the fried in thin strips. Peel them first if you prefer it that way. I like to leave the skin on.
- In a bowl, put the sweet potato fries. Drizzle 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle dried parsley, dried oregano, dried basil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix everything together with your hands making sure everything is coated.
- Line two cookie sheet pans with foil. Drizzle 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on each pans. Brush the oil all over. Lay the sweet potato fries on top.
- Bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Carefully take the baked fries out from the pan using a spatula.
- Serve as a side dish to sliders or Bacon & Feta Cheese Burger. Ranch dressing is a good dip for Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2012/01/28/baked-sweet-potato-fries/