|Baked Chicken In Brooks BBQ Chicken Sauce Marinade ||
Recipe type: Dinner, Chicken
- 1 1/2 cup of Brooks BBQ Chicken Sauce
- 3 chicken leg quarters
- 1 large ziploc bag or marinating bowl
- Place the chicken pieces in a large ziploc bag or marinating bowl. Pour the sauce into the bag/bowl. Lock the bag or close the bowl tightly then shake or move the bowl a bit to coat the chicken pieces. Store it in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 365°.
- Transfer the chicken into a sheet pan. Bake the chicken for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with peas and butter-herb potatoes.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2012/01/04/baked-chicken-in-brooks-house-of-bbq-chicken-sauce-marinade/