My dear mother-in-law gave me 2 bottles of Brooks House Of BBQ sauces and marinades when we visited them for the Christmas holidays last month. I used the chicken sauce to marinate 3 chicken quarters the other night. I baked the chicken in the oven then served them with peas and butter-herb potatoes. You can grill the marinated chicken too as well but since it’s winter season and it’s kinda frigid outside, baking was a much better option. The chicken turned out tangy and slightly peppery coz the marinade contains oil, apple cider vinegar and seasonings of sage, thyme, and pepper.
|Baked Chicken In Brooks BBQ Chicken Sauce Marinade||
- 1 1/2 cup of Brooks BBQ Chicken Sauce
- 3 chicken leg quarters
- 1 large ziploc bag or marinating bowl
- Place the chicken pieces in a large ziploc bag or marinating bowl. Pour the sauce into the bag/bowl. Lock the bag or close the bowl tightly then shake or move the bowl a bit to coat the chicken pieces. Store it in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 365°.
- Transfer the chicken into a sheet pan. Bake the chicken for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with peas and butter-herb potatoes.