|Buffalo Chicken Tacos W/ Blue Cheese Aioli || ||
Recipe type: Dinner, Lunch
- 3 leg quarters
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 avocado, cubed
- a bowl of chopped up salad mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- a little bit of oil
- 12-15 corn tacos BLUE CHEESE AIOLI
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- sprinkle of slat and pepper
- sprinkle of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Combine flour, with salt and pepper. Drench the chicken quarters with the flour mixture. Place the chicken pieces in a foil lined pan. Stick the pan in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Once the chicken quarters have baked, let them cool on top of a cutting board for a few minutes. Pick off the meat from the bone. Roughly chopped 'em up to get medium chunks. I reserved one leg quarter for my children who couldn't eat the hot stuff.
- Melt butter in a pot then stir in the buffalo sauce. Add the chicken meat into the sauce. Stir gently to coat the chicken with the sauce. Taste and adjust according to your hot sauce preference. CORN TORTILLAS:Brush a little bit of oil into a heated pan, lightly toast eash side of the corn tortilla, about 6 seconds each. Do this in batches. AIOLI:
- Blend together blue cheese dressing, sour cream, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning. Transfer in a bottle dispenser or in a bowl(cover), then store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Assemble the buffalo chicken tacos: corn tortilla, chicken, salad mix, avocado, aioli, and shredded cheddar cheese.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2011/12/22/buffalo-chicken-tacos-w-blue-cheese-aioli/