|Turkey Egg & Cheese Salad Sandwich || ||
Recipe type: Lunch, Sandiwich
- 2 cups of chopped up leftover turkey meat
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 sprigs of scallions, chopped
- sprinkles of salt & pepper
- slices of bread
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Gently mix together, cover the bowl and store in the fridge for 10 minutes or so.
- Spread in between two slices of bread to make a sandwich.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2011/11/30/turkey-egg-cheese-salad-sandwich/