|Ramen Noodles W/ Pork & Fried Egg || ||
Recipe type: Lunch, Ramen Noodles
- 4 packs of ramen noodles (pick a flavor)
- 6-7 cups of water
- chop up leftover pork chops in cubes
- 3 springs of scallions, chopped finely
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- 3 springs of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- some oil
- sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil water for the ramen noodles. Cook according to package.
- Fry the eggs individually or 2 at a time in a little bit of oil. Set them aside.
- In a pan, heat up oil. Sautee chopped scallions or chopped up leftover pork for 3 minutes. Season a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Assemble the ramen noodles in individual bowls. Ladle ramen noodles into a bowl, top with the sauteed leftover pork and scallions, an egg, then sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese too if you want. That was my husband's idea for an added garnish.
Use whatever leftover meat you have. Poach the eggs instead of frying.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2011/11/13/ramen-noodles-w-pork-fried-egg/