|Spicy Brown Mustard & Duck Sauce Chicken || ||
- 6-8 chicken pieces(legs, thighs)
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 packets of duck sauce(or 4 tbsp)
- juice of 1 lemon
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- In a marinating bowl or container, combine spicy brown mustard, duck sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the chicken pieces, stir it around to coat the chicken with the marinade. Cover the bowl/container, store in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 355°. Place the marinated chicken pieces in a pan. Bake ‘em in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with corn and mashed potatoes or whatever veggie and starch side dishes combo you prefer
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2011/09/05/spicy-brown-mustard-duck-sauce-chicken/