Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- half of 4-pound Boston butt pork
- 1 bottle of Bacardi Mojito
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- sprinkle of Old Bay blackened seasoning
- sprinkles of salt and pepper
- sprinkles of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cut a 6-pound Boston butt pork in half. Slice thin cutlets of the half of pork. In a bowl, combine 1 bottle of Bacardi Mojito (Capt Morgan Mojito is great too), 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce, sprinkle of Old Bay blackened seasoning, plus salt and pepper. Stir everything around.
- Put the pork cutlets the bowl of marinade. Cover and store in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Soak the skewers in water for 10 minutes before putting the pork cutlets in the skewers. 3 pieces of meat for each skewer. Use the small ones.
- Reserve some of the marinade to baste the satay with while grilling.
- Grill the satay in medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Brush the meat with the reserved marinade before turning.
If serving more than 4 people, use the whole 6 pounds of pork.
Recipe by Feistycook at http://feistycook.com/WP/2011/05/28/mojito-pork-satay/