My husband like toffee bars (HEATH) so once in a while, when I’m not looking, he tries to sneak in a package of HEATH English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits in the shopping cart for me to use when making cookies.
Using my chocolate chips cookies recipe, I make him happy by baking Toffee & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
|Toffee & Chocolate Chip Cookies|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of HEATH English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Blend flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream the butter with vanilla. Add sugar gradually, creaming well. Beat in the eggs, then mix in the dry ingredients. Beat until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Stir in the HEATH English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets; bake 10-12 minutes, 375F
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You can use the same recipe for regular chocolate chip cookies. Just substitute the HEATH English Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits with chocolate chips. Whether it’s dark, milk, or white, that’s up to you.